Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Well...

Okay, I want to talk about music concert that to be held in 2011 in Jakarta. Few days ago or maybe a week ago, Adrie Subono announced that Jimmy Eat World will come to Jakarta. For goat's sake that being torched at the moment, I'm fucking excited because Jimmy Eat World is one of my favorite band. But my exciteness turned into a huge disappointments because it's date. It will be held on April 3rd. Daaaaaamn! You know that's Sunday. And the next day is Monday. And Monday the 4th, the national exam will be held! Once again, for goat's sake that being torched at the moment. Damn! I won't come to their concert even I have much money.

And today, this afternoon exactly, Adrie Subono back announced another band that will come to Jakarta on April. Yep, this band pretty legend, Maroon 5. My childhood favorite, and they were everyone's favorite band at that moment. I'm sure that the euphorias will be awesome welcoming them. My friends on my Twitter's timeline were overwhelmed when Subono announced that. But unfortunately the ticket's price quiet expensive for student's wallet. Just for pre-sale start to 500k to 700k and that's more expensive than Placebo's, 395k to 495k. FYI, Placebo is the winner of EMA 2009 for best alternative band and their sounds are great. But, I think it's okay. They are legend, man. The expensive price maybe will be worthed for people statisfication, doesn't it? Hahaha.

And... Once again, I've prepared well the deepest condolences for myself not coming to JET and M5 concert. But, because I must fighting hard for my future, University of Indonesia, and also national exam, I won't regret that. Everythings that smells good, really needs sacrifices good too, doesn't it? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment